Sunday

Twiggy 60's Mod.

Hey bubs,
I havn't posted in a very very very long time. I have been so busy during the holidays. Anyway, I hope everyone's had a great summer. I thought I'd just post up to mark the start of new posts.

On Friday I was feeling really inspired by a couple of magazine's I had been looking through. It seems that the 60's Mod look is back on trend. In a nutshell, Mod was basically a fashion era during the 60's consisting of very bold eye make-up and pale or nude lips and a fresh face. 

This shoot was inspired really heavily by Mod and most importantly, Twiggy. If you don't know who twiggy is, I would look her up immediatley. She is and was a great fashion icon. I tried to replicate the make-up as best I could but I don't really look like her at all. But it was defiantly fun trying. Have a look and give me some feedback if you wish. Bye for now.

Peace.






1 comment:

  1. You look very much alike with Twiggy and good job recreating this look; it looks gorgeous!

    I gave you an award by the way! you can check it out!

    vanilladreamsblush.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it will probably make my day.