Friday

I'm Home!

Hey bubs,
I missed blogging so much you don't even know. Its like stress release almost. Anyway, as you might have known (or figured by now) I've been on holiday for a week now and I'm finally back! I was sad to leave the place but oh the smell of a damp and old house I missed. The manor I stayed in was amazing. Really stunning, I mean it had 15 acres of land. You can't get much better. I took two 4GB memory cards and one 8GB so I have tons of pictures. I'll post some of them up through the next couple of days. 

Some more news, I am going to Holland on Monday. I was born in holland and half of my family are from there too. I can't wait to see my cousins again. I'm there for 3 weeks but I promise I'll post up as regularly as I can.

I hope everybody is having an amazing holiday or summer. Take a good break and relax loads because if you're like me -you'll need it.

Peace.

Me and Josie at Porthquin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it will probably make my day.