Saturday

Wedding Photoshoot.

Hey bubs,
Today was an amazing opportunity to take the wedding dress out for a test run. My mum bought it for £45 at a car boot sale. It originally cost close to 600 pounds. The bodice is embroidered to perfection and  it has about six layers to the whole thing. Small beads are also embroidered throughout the tule. It has an average train, not too long not too short. It also came with a veil. The most interesting thing is that, you know the saying "Something old, Something new, Something borrowed and something blue." Well, the blue thing was an embroidered blue flower stitched on the very bottom layer of the dress. Really intricate and sweet. We didn't spend too long outside as it was really hot. Luckily no sunburns as we were wearing hats. The bride's made in the picture below and those alike is my 11 year old cousin. She's a great actor and is always willing to participate. As well as my sister (15), in the gown. I did the hair and makeup although not much had to be done as I was going for the most natural beauty I could find. Anyway, enough of me rambling on. Enjoy.

Peace. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it will probably make my day.