Sunday

Q & A

Hey bubs,
This is a little thing I did for your enjoyment and to get to know me better. Sorry if they layout is a bit all over the place. I don't know what happened. Also, one of my best friends (mentioned in another post as 'Fly') is starting a blog aswell. I'm trying to give her a kick start with recomending her page. She is amazingly creative and inspiring so take a look. www.i-podcases.blogspot.com


Peace.     
Name- Lisa Mae

Age- Thirteen

Naturally- Dirty blonde wavy hair; olive complexion

I am currently- Editing photo's sitting in my PJ's

Currently cant stop listening to- Skinny Love- Birdy
       
Currently reading- Glamour magazine.
           
Spring, summer, autumn, winter?- I'd have to say autumn, because you can start breaking out your good old woolly jumpers and boots. Throw in some funky tights. And the leaves.. gorgeous.
                                                        
Life would end if i didn't have - My friends and family, Doctor Who.
                      

Favourite foods- Oh, hard one.. I'd have to say cauliflower risotto. Or cold custard.. or milky bars. I don't know!
              
Marmite?- BLEGH!

Obsessions- Retro boots, War time music, Fashion, Photography.

Aspiration- To become an editorial photographer or wedding photographer.


I look up to- Audrey Hepburn she was such a gorgeous and elegant lady. A proper lady. You don't see many women who hold themselves so gracefully. She chased after her dreams from a young age and look where she turned out.
               

Inspiring styles- Vanessa Hudgens (I love her boho style at the moment) Pixie Lott (so many festival inspired looks going on these days) Emma Watson (so glamourous and her new hair but,personally, I am in love with it)

                                                    vanessa.jpg      

                                270410pixie1_main.jpg

Emma-Watson.png

Current most worn- My Charlie Chaplin wool knit jumper. It might be summer but it can get chilling down in the UK. I'm afraid I might wear it till its death.
                                                

My all time fave comfort clothing- My thick hand knitted vintage jumper from the 70's. I found it in an amazing store in town, not many people know about it but it is amazing for retro clothes. SO comfy too.
                                                                           
                                  
Inspiration at the moment- Festival Fashion. I am seeing it absolutley EVERYWHERE. And I'm not kidding. It looks so cute and quirky I can't wait for the holidays. Fringed bags and band-tee's, high waisted shorts, Plazzo pants, pretty blouses. My god. Help me.
                         

Influential woman- My mum. She means everything to me. She has showed me the right path in life and I can't thank her enough. Same with my sister.

Bucket list
Get curly hair (somehow). []
Dye it ginger. []
Travel to Italy []
Travel to Greece. []
Bungee Jump []
Make creme brulee []
Fail at making creme brulee [✓]
Fall in love []
Get married []
See the world []

1 comment:

  1. lovely blog babe :) xx

    http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it will probably make my day.