Friday

Foggy Days.

Hey bubs.
Its me.. again. Hope thats good news, not terribly annoying news. ANYWAYS.. sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days because I have been choosing my GCSE options. If you know me or go to my school you'll know its hard to choose. I mean REALLY hard. I'll post up later because I have to go and load the dishwasher and stuff but yeh. Hope you're enjoying the posts and thank you for the lovely comments these days. It always brightens my days.

Peace.

 ENGLISH ROSE
 VINTAGE JUMPER FROM 1968
 FOGGY DAYS

 FOREVER PUTTING FLOWERS IN MY HAIR...

2 comments:

  1. beautiful. your posts are amazing. your so beautiful, your going to go far into the future. you just continue and a huge business company is going to spot your fantastic talent and make you famous. your going to have a bright light ahead of you. your stunning and your photography is just beyond amazing. your must continue until you die. because this is inspiring i wish i was as good as you & beautiful of course. please carry on! your going to get far as soon as someone notice's you & your AMAZING face. oh and pictures too of course >.< bye beautiful! be good & creative!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there pinkbluexox. thankyou so much for the comment. words can't describe how much i appreciate people who get inspired by art. people like you make my creative juice just flow untill the sun rises. i am so glad that you enjoy it, as i enjoy bloggin very much and i'd love to do it for a long while. I've started all sorts of blogs before but this one seems to be my most dedicated. a little tip is, you dont know how good you are before you try. it you never try you'll never know, in the words of coldplay. thankyou for making my day shine so much. thank YOU for being the inspiring one. bai for now[: <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it will probably make my day.