Saturday

You're My Sunshine.

Hey Bubs, 
I went shopping in town today and had a major spree. I admit I felt a little bad for buying so much but on the plus side I spent a couple in a charity shop and donated money to a peace fighter. Not too bad of a day except the weathers been a bit on and off. Infact, the picture below, when I was taking it (5 seconds before the shutter went off) it started raining and the second the shutter went of there was a big gust of wind in my face hence why my hair is a bit flibberyjibbert. I had to run inside and shelter. Thought I'd add a bit more range into the pictures. As always, hope you enjoy.

Peace.

Outfit
Hat: Vintage Thrift
Top: Newlook
Pants: Newlook
Bag: Handmade from the 70's
 RED LIPSTICK
 AZTEC






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it will probably make my day.