Tuesday

Sandwich Bags and Raindrops.

It was a bit of a rainy afternoon today. I don't mind the rain to be honest, its rather pleasant. People always expect it to be such a dreadful thing. Its not... its pretty refresing except you tend to smell like wet dog when its all over. And your clothes are wet. Just before you go have a looksie, I covered my camera in a sandwich bag so it wouldnt get wet while it was raining. I took it off when I was in the studio. 

Peace.
 T'was a rainy day.
 Had to put a plastic bag over the camera. Good going.. not.


 Outfit of the afternoon. 
Jacket - borrewed from mums closet
Scarf- vintage thrifted
Pants- second hand from a friend
Shoes- hand me downs.

 In love with these pants.


 Oh Mr.Blue Sky come around?



 So RUSTY in here..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it will probably make my day.