Thursday

Newspaper Nails and Sunny Days.

 Hey bubs,
I'm disapointed in myself for not posting. I'm sure you've survived. I've discovered a cool thing to do with your nails this weekend. I might make a video on it (see the picture below). Speaking of video's one will be up tomorrow, I made cupcakes and I filmed it. Slight fail I must add but they tasted good. Well, TASTE good. Havn't eaten them all yet. I went thrift shopping today and found this amazing oversized shirt with cute ruffle detailing on the front. Unfortunately it won't be long until I grow out of it and it will have to become a blouse but for the summer- it's a dress. Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures as always. I'll be up and posting again in 24 hours. Night for now though bubs.

Peace.







1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, it will probably make my day.